A suite of integrated tools and procedures to help people adapt to change in the work environment. The Adaptation methodology can be fully integrated with any business initiative.
- Weak history in achieving expected benefits from major initiatives
- Skepticism in the organization that a major change initiative is necessary
- A proposed initiative has polarized the workforce creating disruption to business operations
- Lack of understanding of the risks and costs of projects that fail to address change requirements
- Significant focus placed on technology component of an initiative rather than business requirements
- No clear responsibility assigned to oversee and track progress of the “people” side of an initiative
How We Can Help:
Design a program management strategy and entity that specifically addresses program governance, benefits, risks and measurements.
Provide customized education programs, strategy and tactical plans.
Build ownership and sponsorship for an initiative to effectively engage, transition and commit the workforce to a changing work environment.
Communications & Branding
Create a communications strategy and branding campaign to lead the workforce through each stage of change.
Implement a support strategy that offers technical and functional support through interactive and self-directed access modes.
Organizational Change Management
Develop and implement an organizational change management (OCM) strategy to form a hub which will integrate leadership, communications, education and support activities.
Real Solutions… Measureable Results
The significant investment in a “Global Financial Transformation” initiative prompted this investment services firm to commit to implement major changes and realize the return on investment as quickly as possible. Elements of the transformation included: a new ERP financial system (SAP), global common chart of accounts, standard business processes, real-time management reporting and a restructured global organization.
The global workforce was actively engaged using Adaptation. We customized an overall change, leadership development, education, communication, support strategy to ensure the success of the initiative and the sustainability of on-going operations. This organization has already realized estimated savings of $3 million from access to real-time financial information, a reduction in month end close cycle, usage of a common chart of accounts, standardized business processing and global management reporting.